Our philosophy of education is based on the belief that children learn and grow best through hands on experiences. We wish to be a joyful and satisfying beginning for each child’s school life. Our curriculum is designed to give children developmentally appropriate activities to allow them to grow socially, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. In keeping with this philosophy, Covenant Presbyterian Preschool provides an environment where children can:
- grow and develop at their own rate.
- develop a positive self image.
- learn to handle their emotions in an appropriate way.
- act on their environment.
- develop a sense of personal responsibility.
- learn to trust and care about those around them.